sabre/vobject 3.2 released
We just released sabre/vobject 3.2.0. This release is backwards compatible with the 3.1.* series.
- We are now fully hhvm compatible. If you're running a recent hhvm version, everything should work as expected. From this point forward, we will also actively support hhvm.
- The validator now understands a lot more validation rules. So using it now, either with the API, or on the command-line, should yield a lot more information.
- Support for a range of new timezone identifiers.
- Support for additional vcard properties from rfc6715 and rfc6474.
- Added a UUID utility, for easily generating unique strings for use in
- Support for
- Automatically fix broken vcards from Google's CardDAV server.
We hope you like it! To upgrade with composer, make sure that your
composer.json has a line that says:
"sabre/vobject" : "~3.2"
And then run:
composer update sabre/vobject