sabre/vobject 3.3.5 release
We just released sabre/vobject 3.3.5.
This release fixed a number of bugs, including:
- Bugs related to iTip and the
- The parser can now read files that contain a UTF-8 BOM.
- jCal serialization of floating
- A bug related to converting
ANNIVERSARYin the vCardConverter.
- Two new modes for the validator, allowing you to validate vCards and iCalendar objects specifically in the context of CalDAV and CardDAV servers.
Upgrade sabre/vobject by running:
composer update sabre/vobject
If this didn't upgrade you to 3.3.5, make sure that your composer.json file has a line that looks like this:
"sabre/vobject" : "~3.3.5"
Full changelog can be found on Github.