sabre/http 5.0.0 release
We just released sabre/http 5.0.0
- Now requires PHP 7.0+
- Supports sabre/event 4.x and 5.x
- Depends on sabre/uri 2.
- hhvm is no longer supported starting this release.
- It's now possible to supply request/response bodies using a callback function. This allows very high-speed/low-memory responses to be created.
- Strict typing is used everywhere this is applicable.
URLUtilclass. It was deprecated a long time ago, and most of its functions moved to the
Utilclass. Most of its functions moved to the functions.php file.
$uriarguments when constructing a Request object are now required.
Sapi::getRequest()is called, we default to setting the HTTP Method to CLI.
- The HTTP response is now initialized with HTTP code
null, so if it's not changed, it will be emitted as 500.
- `Sending charset="UTF-8" on Basic authentication challenges per RFC7617.
- Added support for
- Previous CURL opts are not persisted anymore
- Final release
Upgrade sabre/http by making sure your
~5.0 as a version
requirement, and then just run
Full changelog of this release can be found on GitHub.