sabre/dav 2.0.3 release

We just released sabre/dav 2.0.3.

A number of problems were found in the revamped browser plugin, related to generating links, and for a number of people none of the css and images would load due to incorrect CSP rules.

In addition we found out that the TooMuchMatches exception never worked due to a fatal error, so while fixing that, we also took the opportunity to change the name of the exception to TooManyMatches. Don't laugh.

Upgrade sabre/dav by running:

composer update sabre/dav

Or download the zip from the releases page.

Full changelog can be found on Github

Tags: dav, release


Comments