This document explains how to install sabre/katana. We currently officially support two main installation methods:
Unless you are a developer, you will most likely want to follow the installation instructions for the ZIP archive.
- PHP 5.5 and up.
- MySQL or SQLite database. MySQL is highly recommended.
- Webserver running on Linux or Mac.
Install from ZIP
- Download the latest ZIP archive from GitHub.
- Unzip the archive, and place all the contents into a location that's accessible through a webserver.
- Navigate to the installer. If you downloaded the ZIP archive and placed it
in a directory called
/katana, this means that you should access it via
http://yourserver/katana/public/install.php, but bear in mind that this might be different for you.
- Follow the instructions in the browser.
If you are a developer, and you want to install sabre/katana via Git, make sure you've cloned the repository located at http://github.com/sabre-io/katana/
After that, you'll need:
to retrieve the various packages that are used in sabre/katana.
If you have all these package managers, run:
After that, the installation should be ready to go. You can then run the
installer via the web interface (in
public/install.php) or via the